Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Easy Nail Art


This is how I began my blogging journey. I started uploading simple nail designs on TheHappyHnadsAndFeet.com. And I think this was the first nail design that I've ever done. In my later posts you'll see how I modified the pictures by adding step-by-step pics:) This Valentine's Day nail look is easy to make. You can wear it for Valentine's Day or any other day. Things you need: pink nail polish, silver nail polish and a thin nail polish brush to create the silver tips. Or take the picture to the person who does your nails:)
1. Apply the base color first (it's a clear nail polish that is meant to protect your nails)
2. Paint your nails pink
3. Then with a help of a thin brush create thin silver tips as shown in the picture (gently swipe the brush from left to right)
4. Draw three empty diagonal hearts with a black nail polish striper. Then fill in the hearts with the silver polish. Wait until your nails completely dry, then apply a coat of clear polish to make the color last longer.
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment