Saturday, April 5, 2014

Earthy Tones + Bright Bangle Bracelets








Hi everyone! How's your weekend going? I am excited that Spring is right around the corner. While we are "enjoying" rainy days here in New York, other parts of the world are enjoying the spring flowering trees already. I wonder if people are generally happier where there's no winter. That is something I would like experience myself. For that, I don't really have to travel to another country. All I have to do is go to Florida or California. 

But, for now I get to enjoy the city that never sleeps. The city that holds about 8.3 million people with 8.3 million different life journeys. The city that can excite you today and slap you in the face tomorrow. The city that holds tall buildings, long traffics, loud noises, big dreams and broken hearts. The city that is filled with arts, music, laughter, joy and sadness. The city that will either make you or break you. The city that I fell in love with...New York...

The city where I wear earthy toned outfits and bright bangle bracelets:)  The city that is happy to have me because I feel it so:). And on that note, I would like to ask New York to finally warm up! Please, we all need some sunlight and vitamin D here. Enough is enough. Stop making us wear our warm clothes longer than we are supposed to. You guys know that I am being jokingly serious, right? Ok, thanks for reading my long post. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a great weekend! 

But, I still love you New York. 

The dress is from Italy, Elie Taharie shoes, Mandee top

Shop for similar items: Crop Top , Dress, Wedge Sandals, Bangle Bracelets
At affordable prices: Crop Top, Dress, Wedge Sandals, Bangle Bracelets

xoxo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment