Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cracked Mint Turquoise Nails


I was so proud of myself when I created this summery nail look. This is my favorite so far. I called it Cracked Minty Turquoise because it looks like a turquoise stone, but the real turquoise is blueish so that is why I indicated that it's mint. For this nail look you will need any matte mint nail polish and a black nail polish to create the cracks. Or take the picture to the person who does your nails. Let's begin!
  1. Apply a base coat
  2. Then paint your nails mint green
  3. Start drawing a black cracked lines with a thin nail art brush.
  4. You need to add a micro shake to your hand while drawing the lines. So the lines look shaky and uneven which gives this cracked look.
  5. You can look at the picture and copy the lines or you can create your own cracked lines
  6. Let your nails dry completely
  7. Seal your nails with a topcoat
  8. Enjoy:)
xoxo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment