1. Apply a base coat
2. Then paint your nails white( double coat if necessary)
3. Wait 3-5 min
4. Next with a thin brush (striper) draw a blue square on the left corner of your thumb
(you can use a regular polish brush but I think striper is more comfortable)
5.Then fill in the square shape with the same blue color
6.You can look at the picture to get the idea of how wide the
square should look
7. Next draw red lines with a striper
8.Then make little dots (stars) on the square with white nail polish. You can use a striper or a toothpick
9.As for your ring fingers, draw blue horizontal lines
10.To add extra funkiness to the nail look make one ring finger nail with blue lines and another one with red lines
11. Wait about 5 min 12. Seal your nails with a topcoat
12.Dry your nails completely
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
This nail look is fresh and fun. You can easily create it without any special tools other than a striper or a toothpick. You will need a cerise pink nail polish and yellow polish for your ring finger nails. Also, you will need a black polish to create wavy dots. You can bring the picture to the person who does your nails. Let's begin!
- Apply a base coat
- Then paint your nails cerise pink except your ring finger nails
- Then paint your ring finger nails yellow
- Wait 3-5 min
- Next with a thin brush (striper) make tiny black wavy dots
- Make yellow wavy dots in the opposite direction to black wavy dots, so they look braided
- On your ring finger nails make cerise pink dots with black dots
- You can look at the picture to get the idea of how wavy the dots should look
- Let your nails dry completely
- Seal your nails with a topcoat
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Denim shorts can be versatile. You can look casual or funky depending on how you wear them. Here, I created one way of wearing my favorite denim shorts. I wore a leopard print shirt with nice bangle bracelets that have chocolate colored square fake diamonds.
Any animal prints can bring out the richness of plain denim fabrics and can make you look chic. Also, these funky studded double strap sandals that I am wearing here give extra funky flaw to the entire look. So, fashionable bracelets, artsy nails and a good pair of shoes can easily create a street chic look. Are you ready to create your street chic look with denim shorts?
Zara top, shorts and shoes
Friday, March 8, 2013
This is an eye-catching and chic look. You can wear it to parties or anywhere you want. This year animal prints will be everywhere, so go for it. I combined this short zebra print skirt with long sleeved chiffon top and fuchsia suede pumps. I added a bracelet with little cute elements. Most importantly, you should have bright nails with this kind of look. If you have any questions, you can always ask me, or leave a comment. Hope to see you everyday! Enjoy:)
Zara skirt and top, Guess bracelet.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Party Time! When I say "party," I mean going clubbing or a night out. For this party look I combined studded black pants with sleeveless snakeskin print turtleneck top, high shoulder leather jacket and these fabulous platform sandals with shiny gold-plated heels. Sometimes, your outfit can be really simple but with good pair of high heels you can bring it ten levels up.
I also added gold bangle bracelets with different themes and colors. You must have noticed that there is one dark blue snakeskin bracelet among other gold ones. Its purpose is to make overall outlook richer and more chic. I think it did its job very well, don't you think? If you have any questions, please ask me by posting comments below. Hope you enjoyed this look. See you soon!
Monday, March 4, 2013
For this bright pedi I used cherry pink, yellow and a black nail polishes. A lot of my friends liked the design on my big toe:) I promise, it is easy to make. You can bring the picture to the person who does your nails. So, let's begin!
- Apply a base coat to your toenails
- Paint your toenails black except your big toe nail
- Paint your big toe nail cherry pink
- Let them dry for 3-5 min
- Then draw two long yellow triangles using a thin brush, one on the left is attached to the corner of your nail. The second triangle is more in the center
- Fill in the tringles with yellow
- Next make black lines on the right sides of the yellow triangles
- Make yellow diagonal lines on your toenails except your big toe
- Finally, apply a topcoat to seal the nails
Saturday, March 2, 2013
For this look I combined crazy print leggings with this cute jeweled collar sleeveless denim top, and black wedge booties. Of course, I had to include bangle bracelets. To me, when I wear bangle bracelets I feel more stylish and fashionable. Next, I want to talk about leggings. I love-love-love leggings. They are so comfy and sexy. I mean, look at the picture how awesome these leggings look:) I will share few tips on how to wear crazy print leggings.
The ideal top for any type of crazy print leggings would be a denim shirt. A denim shirt will give you nice casual look, and at the same time it's going to tone down the craziness of your leggings. You can also combine with plain (no prints) long chiffon or silk tops as well. You should definitely own one pair of crazy print leggings. And don't forget your confidence, as they say it's the most important accessory. Enjoy:)