Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Edgy Look


Party Time! When I say "party," I mean going clubbing or a night out.  For this party look I combined studded black pants with sleeveless snakeskin print turtleneck top, high shoulder leather jacket and these fabulous platform sandals with shiny gold-plated heels. Sometimes, your outfit can be really simple but with good pair of high heels you can bring it ten levels up.
I also added gold bangle bracelets with different themes and colors. You must have noticed that there is one dark blue snakeskin bracelet among  other gold ones. Its purpose is to  make overall outlook richer and more chic. I think it did its job very well, don't you think? If you have any questions, please ask me by posting comments below. Hope you enjoyed this look. See you soon!

xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment