Friday, February 7, 2014

Love Is In The Air






Yup! Love is in the air! I think it's not only because of the coming Valentine's Day, but also because of the weather. As you can see, it snowed a lot. Then the temperature warmed up right away creating a big slushy mess all over the city. But, hey, the sun is out so no complains. I took my floral Keds out of the box that's been in my closet for two months already. I bought them on sale for sixteen dollars. Whoohoo! I think they are perfect for a casual Valentine's Day date. 

I would suggest adding some bright floral items to your outfit. It could be a cute floral top, pants or shoes etc. One, because floral prints always look good. Two, they make you feel flirtatiously feminine. Of course, you can always go for red colored items. But, remember, what you wear is not the most important thing. The most important thing is how you feel, and how other people feel when they are around you. So, let's feel confidently happy. Enjoy your day. I'll see you guys soon.

Sorry for my tensed look. The sun was shining bright and it was hard for me look at the camera:)

Lauren Conrad blazer, WhoAU skinny jeans, Keds shoes, and a Love pajama gown which kept shrinking after each wash until it became a shirt size small. Oh, and the floral headband is a dress belt:) Here's the link to where another look I used the same belt as a purse strap:
http://www.styletoscha.blogspot.com/2013/10/bring-summer-to-fall.html

xoxo,

Toscha 

No comments:

Post a Comment