Monday, February 3, 2014

White Beret + Peplum Top







Hey guys! How are you guys doing? Hope everything is well with you. We are in the midst of the winter now, and the weather is not getting any better, at least, here in New York. I was thinking of writing about something that I cannot remember now:). Nothing important, that's for sure. Let me just keep writing, maybe, in the process I will remember what it was. So, there are so many things I would like to bring forth this coming spring. So, please, stay tuned.  Oh by the way, are you guys getting ready for Valentine's Day? If you are not in a relationship then you suck! Just kidding:) Please, forgive me for my stupido jokes. Of course, this day is not only for couples. We can celebrate LOVE by letting our loved ones and friends know how much we love them. We should do it regularly, but this day is just another reminder that we should express our feelings of love and care more often. 
Ok, love is love and care is care, but what are you going to wear?:))) I have some pretty good ideas on what to wear if you are going out. The easiest bet would be a red dress with a red lip. But, that's too predictable which is fine because a lot of people don't wear red dresses often. I just realized myself that I've never worn a dress in my entire life! I guess I'm gonna have to wear one. lol. The Valentine's Day look is coming soon. For now, enjoy this pretty in pink look. The white beret is a really good idea if you want to look chic and well-put-together. Here, the hat brings out the peplum top's prettiness. I think they were meant to meet each other. Once the top was hanging in the store waiting for me to buy it while that hat was on the street sellers table waiting to meet it's "fabricmate." And I was the person who made it happen. How powerful we human beings are, huh? On this note, I will let you enjoy the pictures and I'll see you guys soon. Have a great day/night! 
Banana Republic peplum top, Zara jeans, Tommy Hilfiger booties. I think the hair band is from H&M
Note: This post has been posted on www.thehappyhandsandfeet.com (my other blog)
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment