Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Patterned Trench Coat









Hey loves! How have you guys been? Hope you are enjoying your life and  working on your goals that you've set for this year. As for myself,  I've been taking it easy. Just enjoying simple things like reading and cooking healthy, nutritious and delicious food. As they say, you are what you eat. I realized that you crave for what you eat more of. If you eat loads of refined sugar and processed food then that's what you are going to crave for.  And, vise verse. Hopefully, I will not fall of the wagon:). Even if I do I'll get right back on track again.  That's what life is about, right? We learn and become stronger through failing. 
 Whether it's changing our diet or making a life-changing decision that's been on our shoulders for a very long time, we shouldn't be afraid. Because we all deserve to be who we are and to live a happy life. Life is too short. Let's take chances, make decisions and listen to our heart. It is soo worth it. 

Another thing that is worth having is a patterned trench coat. This Liz Claiborne trench coat I'm wearing is one of my favorite pieces. To be honest, it is the only trench coat I own. It makes the rainy days more fun. Liz Claiborne clothes seem like more for older ladies, but I tried it on and I liked it so who cares. It looks and feels good. It also has removable lining for colder weather. Here, I'm wearing it with the lining. That's probably why it looks a little puffed up. You can also wear it with denim for more casual look. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. You can always ask questions and leave your comments above the post. Have great day/night. I'll see you guys soon. 

This post has been posted on www.thehappyhandsandfeet.com

xo, 
T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment