Wednesday, January 8, 2014

An Oversized Hoodie + Cute Beanie



 
Hey guys! How's your week going? It's been extremely cold here in New York. Right now I'm sitting in a cozy warm coffee and tea cafe with good music and having hot strawberry-kiwi tea. Soo inspiring...I'm taking a picture of the place so you guys can feel the vibe. It is one of those unfamous local places in the neighborhood where everybody knows each other. Starbucks is used to be one of my favorite places to go to, but since I quit drinking coffee I stopped going there because their tea assortments don't really suit my taste.
 
But, you know, while one door closes another one opens. I've discovered this cozy place where they have a much better tea selection and they freshly brew their tea. I really like it. This is a small change that I'm glad I made. Another change I am making is my diet. I've been eating clean, mostly organic. I'm planning to stick to it permanently, but it is too soon to make any statements. I'll let you know in 3 months.  As they say, in order to adopt a new habit permanently you need 90 days. You can follow me on Instagram for daily foodspiration and some random pics of me:) My username is @go_after_dream 
 
Here, I am wearing my brother's hoodie. When a hoodie oversized it feels so right. It is not only comfortable, but somehow it makes you feel chic. And if you wear it with a beanie then cuteness is guaranteed. Shhhh...it's a secret:) I really like the bunny beanie which I bought at a local Chinese store for $5 dollars. They had other cute beanies, so will make another trip soon. Then, the skirt I'm wearing here is from China as well. I bought it when I was an exchange student many years ago. There are few favorite items I still have in my closet from the Chinese street markets.  You guys, probably, know that the socks are from Kyrgyzstan. My grandma sent them to me. I've talked about them in one of the older posts. I'll post the link below. So, that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed it. See you soon! Stay motivated and focused on your goals:)

Old Navy Hoodie, Steve Madden sneaker wedges, grandma's hand-knitted socks to keep my feet warm in this cold weather:)
 
Note: this post has been posted on www.thehappyhandsandfeet.com  as well
 
 
Here's the iphone picture where I've written this article
 
 

xo,
 
T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment