Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Casual Spring/Fall Look









Hi everyone! How are you all doing? Hope you are all enjoying life or maybe life is enjoying you?:) Either way would be fine with me, as long as there's joy involved. Speaking of joy, I had my hair shortened and colored. I really love my new hair cut, but had a little trouble with the color. It turned out too light and kinda yellowish, so I had  my hair colored twice. That's how I officially made myself ready for Spring. 
Here, I've created a casual look for Spring/Fall. Casual outfits don't have to be boring. We can always add interesting accessories to our looks. Or we can wear our unusual usuals. For example, our usuals would be a pair of  jeans. There's no doubt that we love jeans. Most of us wear jeans almost every day. But, a pair of cheetah/leopard print jeans is unusual. We don't see them a lot, that's what I mean when I say "unusual usuals." So, if you decide to wear a pair of cheetah/leopard print jeans then go for it. Just remember to keep the rest simple. Hope you guys enjoyed the look. I'll see you soon! And thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and night!

Almost Famous leopard print jeans, Abercrombie shirt, Stuart Weitzman shoes. Sorry, don't remember the cardigan's brand. 


Same jeans different look here

xoxo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment