Monday, November 4, 2013

Falling For Fall









Hi, everyone! Hope you guys had an awesome weekend. The weather is being so random in New York. A few days ago you could literally walk around in shorts, and now it's impossible to be outside in your warmest jacket for 15 minutes- too cold. I am still working on translating "Solyanka's" recipe. I have to admit that I'm a horrible translator. I can speak both (Russian, English) languages fluently, but when it comes to translating from Russian into English, I suck. Well, hopefully, I will post the recipe by the end of this week. Let's hope:)
For now, you get to enjoy this beautiful Fall look. Nature sets its own trend. Beauty is everywhere! After carefully observing the trees I came to a conclusion that different shades of yellow leaves are in trend this season. And all the New York parks are following this trend harmoniously. It is freely accessible t0 all human beings, so you better take advantage of it. As you can see, I took full advantage of this gorgeous Fall look. Me and my brother took a walk to the park and captured these beautiful shots for you to enjoy. The outfit perfectly blended in with the trees and the weather, making me feel like I was part of their team. And I was.
This casual look is simple, comfortable and chic. If you look at it it's just a t-shirt with skinny jeans, but with a little bit of twists and turns. This kind of look can be worn everyday without really putting much effort. It's all about the ensemble and the patterns. The cardigan has interesting patterns which adds an illusionary twist to the entire look from the back. And the front look draws attention with the a la Kenzo tiger face t-shirt. Roar! And, let's not forget that our confidence must roar just like the tiger face on the shirt. Hope you enjoyed the pics. I'll see you guys soon. Have a wonderful day/night.
Zara t-shirt, Zara skinny jeans, Tommy Hilfiger wedge booties, Liz Claiborne cardigan, handmade purse
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment