Sunday, November 3, 2013

Shades of Gray








Hey, guys! How is your weekend going? Hope you are having fun. I've been busy with lots of things that are happening in my life. Good news is that I have lots of interesting looks to post this coming week. Really really excited to share them with you. I think my creativity started unleashing itself slowly but surely. The more I create something the more ideas appear in my mind. Aahhhhmazing!
And this look is one of the creations that I really like myself. It has many shades of grey, and most importantly, every piece is interesting on its own. Every piece could be combined with lots of other bright-colored items. I really wanted to add some pop of color to the outfit, but then I realized that it's perfect the way it is. It looks edgy, yet chic. I think it could easily be transitioned from day-to-night looks.
This look proves that grey does not mean boring or gloomy. You can still look amazing and feel good. I received lots of compliments while walking down the street and people were giving me complimenting looks as well. Every outfit somehow changes your attitude depending on the theme of your style. If it is summery, flowery then you feel flirty and bubbly, and if it is sophisticated then you feel more serious. I felt good. I had fun with it. Hope you can feel the energy that I put into this work. Have a great weekend! See you guys soon.
Forever21 skirt, Forever 21 top, Vera Wang cropped cardigan, Naturalizer shoes, Nine West cross-body bag, Via Spiga tights
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment