Thursday, October 31, 2013

KISS









Hi, everyone! Happy Halloween! Finally, it's here. The weather is gloomy and warm in New York- perfect for this fun holiday. Today, I won't be talking about Halloween since I've done enough of talking on this subject in my previous posts. Just enjoy trick-or-treating. And if you don't celebrate it, it's no biggy. You can always have fun without any holidays if you allow yourself to do so. I forgot to mention about the "Solyanka" that I made over the past weekend. It turned out really good, smokey and sour. I will post the recipe tomorrow. The recipe needs to be translated from Russian into English. What I realized is that vegetable soups can be really good to maintain weight loss. I'm talking about when I just eat soup, no bread, buns, crackers, burgers with it. Just one bowl of soup. Since all the ingredients in it are boiled thoroughly, it makes it easy to digest. It can also warm up my soul just like a cup of coffee in the mornings.
There are, actually, many things that can warm up my soul including putting outfit pieces together. And this look is the result of putting pieces together through my heart and soul. It's like painting. But I use clothes instead of a paint brush. If I were to describe this look in two words I would say, Casual Chic. This is a casual look with lots of interesting details such as the plaid shirt underneath the sweatshirt and the denim jacket tied around my waist. The sweatshirt is really the star of this entire look, but its not to underestimate the power of the other pieces. It's only with the help of the denim jacket, jeans, bright nails, the plaid shirt and wedge booties the KISS sweatshirt can pop and be the star of this entire look. You know how many ways you can style a denim jacket and jeans? There are probably more than a thousand ways. And you know how many ways you can style the Kiss sweatshirt? A lot less. So, never underestimate the power of little, plain, simple things. Hope you enjoyed the post. See you guys soon, and have a blessed day/night.
Mudd shirt, H&M sweatshirt, Old Navy denim jacket, Aeropostale jeans, Tommy Hilfiger wedge booties, just a bag with no label (bought it in a small Russian store).
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment