Tuesday, October 22, 2013

All Black + Faux Red Leather Jacket











Hi, everyone! Hope you guys are enjoying your weekdays. I've been enjoying a lot of things lately. Starting with my morning coffee and finishing with herbal tea that I have before going to bed every night. Yesterday, I went to a Turkish store and bought different kinds of herbal tea. I specifically picked the kinds I've never had before (rosehip, rose petal and mixed herbs). They all turned out to be really good. So, the money I spent was well worth the risk I took by not knowing if they taste good or bad.
Speaking of not knowing... This Sunday, me and my brother decided to stroll around the city with no plan and a specific destination. First, it felt kinda weird. I felt like finding a specific location by googling or yelping, then I decided not to do it. Just wandering around the city is a luxury in New York where people always rush and have a gazillion things to do in a day. Imagine if someone asked us that night, "Where are you guys going?" And we would, of course, answer," Well, we don't know, we just gonna wander around the city." Sounds very touristy right? Even tourists know where they wanna go and what they wanna see.
Anyways, it turned out to be great. We even bumped into Chef Russel Jackson (Food Network star) and took a picture with him. He was super nice and sweet, he even gave us his business card. Will post the picture later. First, I want to email him and ask if it's ok with him. I can assume that he wouldn't mind, but you never know. So, after, wandering around the area for a while we got hungry as wolves. Then we decided to look around and find a place to eat. The only certainty was that we both wanted Asian food. Then we found a small Vietnamese restaurant  which turned out to be amazing. The food was really good. I mean, really really good. It's our favorite now.
And these pictures are from that night. Oh, by the way, how do you like my red faux leather jacket? Don't mean to brag though. I wore it with all black outfit to create a sharp contrast. This look can easily be worn for night outs and special occasion dinners. You may want to change the boots for something more dressier. If the dinner is really "special." I think, that's all I have to say for now. Hope you enjoyed it:) See you guys soon, and have a wonderful day/night.
Here's another look with the red jacket: http://www.styletoscha.blogspot.com/2013/11/legit.html
Forever21 leather jacket, Express long sleeve chiffon blouse, Guess leather-looking-like-but-not-leather pants, Nine West suede boots and cross-body bag.

xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment