Monday, October 28, 2013

Simple Hungry Vampire Look











Hi, guys! Hope you guys had a good weekend. Weekends are always fun, even when you stay home and do nothing, it still feels fun. Speaking of fun, are you guys ready for Halloween? Have you decided what you are going to be for Halloween? If not, there are many characters you can create by using what you already have. If you guys remember, I mentioned that I had a cool idea for Halloween in my previous blogpost. The idea I had in mind was this super easy Hungry Vampire look.
Basically, I wore all black and used lots of powder to make my skin look sickishly pale. But, for some reason it looks not as pale as I would've expected it to look. Originally, I intended to create the vampire look, but I think it looks like a zombie. Whatever it is, it looks spooky. Good thing, no one saw my face while we were shooting this pictures. It was around midnight, and luckily people were still asleep while I broke into a pet shop and sucked out two puppies' blood. Even though, I really like human blood, especially, type 2. It is the most aromatic and delicious kind. Though, I have to admit that the puppies' blood wasn't bad at all. If you are a dog lover then we have a lot of things in common. Hehe.
Ok ok let's put the jokes aside. So, if you can't think of anything for Halloween be a vampire/zombie. Just wear all black from head-to-toe. Make your face look pale by using lighter foundation or powder. Use some red or pink eyeshadows under your eyes to create a hungry-for-blood look. You can also contour your face for sharper facial features. This step is optional. Only if you know the contouring techniques. You can always find how-to tutorials on Youtube. Oh, don't forget to draw the bulging veins on your neck. You can easily draw branching lines with a contouring brush or with any thin brush.
Another important tip is that you must act like a vampire. Be quiet, turn your head slowly, keep your eyes wide open then squint a little from time to time. Make sudden moves, move your hands as if they are stiff. You can hiss, sniff, stare. Feel like you are a real vampire and have fun with it. As you can see I had lots of fun being a hungry vampire. Hope you guys liked the pictures. See you guys soon and have a great day/night. 
Forever21 faux leather jacket, Aldo boots, Express shirt, H&M leggings.
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment