Thursday, October 17, 2013

Orange-Themed Outfit








This outfit was inspired by a pumpkin. My eyes have been seeing all sorts of pumpkins and orange colors around the city lately. New York is getting ready for Halloween! Yay! I think it's one of the meaningless but fun holidays that human species came up with. What I love about Halloween is that this is the only day when we can wear scary costumes and feel good about looking awful. Fun.

When I wore this outfit I felt very Halloween-ly pumkin-y. Hehe, I like inventing new adjectives. I think, you can wear this kind of outfit anytime. It is refreshing, flirty and colorful, thus you can wear it whenever you feel like looking extra joyful. Don't be afraid to be judged, allow yourself to get out of the "boxed" thinking every now and then. It feels good when you allow yourself to be a little different. Perhaps, yourself. Have once a week "out-of-the-box" day. Hmmm, it's a good idea. Maybe I should post "out-of-the-box" looks once a week on the blog? See, sometimes ideas come out of nowhere:) Ok, enough for now.  You guys enjoy your day or night. I will see you all very soon;)

Note: This look has been posted on www.TheHappyHandsAndFeet.com (my other blog). 

Abercrombie long sleeved top, Mandee ruffled chiffon top, Mandee coral jeans and the shoes are from China. I bought them 6 years ago during my stay in China.

xo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment