Monday, October 21, 2013

Stripes Meet Flower Power






Hey, lovelies! Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Do you guys wait 'til it's Friday so you can rest, do something fun on weekends? I used to wait 'til weekdays were over so I can enjoy weekends. It's like a special treat that you wait for a long time and when you finally get it you try to enjoy as long as its possible. But it never lasts long enough. It seems like it was Friday yesterday, then all of a sudden, you realize that it's Sunday evening already. Sounds familiar? So, after having realized that weekdays are longer than weekends, duh, I've made a choice to enjoy every single day. Yes, including Mondays! Doing, at least, one thing that brings you joy can change your mood and productivity. I haven't mastered enjoying-every-single-moment skill yet, but I am working towards it. Hope you are with me. And, here, you can see how I enjoyed posing for the camera. Honestly, it's more goofing around, but I liked the results.
This look is youthful, flirty and fun. I am all about having fun and feeling fun. So, this look carries a joyous personality on its own.The combination of stripes and flowers create an interesting ensemble. I figured stripes and flowers would work well together. It's like two singers of different genres sing a hit song together. They are both stars, and they both shine at the same time. Same way, the striped long sleeve top and the skirt are both stars of different genres. Not only they complement each other, but they also create a unique atmosphere than if they were seperate pieces. So, I guess, that's it for today. Have a blessed day!
Zara top, Mandee skirt,  Elie Tahari wedges, handmade leather bag from Kyrgyzstan.
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment