Friday, October 25, 2013

Black Faux Leather Jacket + Leopard Print Jeans












Hi, everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your week and ready to enjoy the weekends. It's really cold and windy outside now. Definitely, hat-and-scarf weather. I thought I would be fine without a hat and scarf today, big mistake! I was so jealous of people who walked passed by me all bundled up wearing hats, scarves and even gloves. I think I could survive without a warm hat, but a scarf makes a difference. Especially, when it gets really windy here in New York. If you don't wear a scarf than you will experience the cold through your body. I mean, literally "through your body." It can squeeze in through your open neck and go all the way down to your warm belly. And if you are wearing lose pants then the wind can go all the way up your legs, so, the wind that entered your body through your neck and the wind that entered your body through your pants can have a date somewhere in the middle. Not a pleasant feeling:) If you live in New York you know what I'm talking about.
I also like to keep my feet warm. If my feet feel cold I can't function at all. All my attention and focus will go on how to make them warm. When I was a kid I used to go to my parents' bedroom so I can warm my feet up by putting them in between my mom's or dad's thighs. Crazy right? My grandmother, knowing my "cold-feet-dysfunction" sent me two pairs of hand knitted wool socks. Wool socks are the warmest socks you can ever wear. They are almost like UGGs, and they usually have pretty patterns, like the ones I'm wearing here. Don't they look cool? I even think that the socks add a little spice to the entire look.
Somehow this look turned out to display of who I am precisely. The leopard jeans convey my wild, adventurous side while the leather jacket expresses my tough and confident nature. The flowing high-low shirt underneath the leather jacket shows my easy-goingness about life. I always try to take it easy no matter how high or low the life gets . Next, the sneaker wedges. I mean, even the sneaker wedges radiate my personality. They are sneakers and wedges in one. If I were shoes, I would be sneaker wedges, because they are comfortable and stylish. And they also add  enough height to elongate your legs and to keep your posture straight. Comfort meets style kinda situation. Most, of the time you will see me dressed stylishly comfortable. Bam! "Stylishly comfortable," I like how it sounds so right. And the right thing to do right now would be wrap it up the right way. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a great weekend guys!
Forever21 faux leather jacket, Strawberry jeans, Steve Madden sneaker wedges, no brand  high-low shirt and hand knitted socks from Kyrgyzstan
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment