Thursday, October 24, 2013

How To Wear Patterned Jeans







Hi, everyone! How are you all doing? So, today is Thursday and most of us like Thursdays because its the day before Friday. And Friday means we still have two full days of no work/school ahead of us. I haven't made any plans for the weekend yet, but there are several things I would like to do. First, I have an awesome idea for Halloween costume which I'm going to share with you later in the week. And another thing I look forward doing is to make a big pot of Russian soup ,"Solyanka." As I found out I have never made this soup myself before. I thought I have but my brother proved me wrong, because what I was calling "Solyanka" was some other type of Russian soup which is called "Rassolnik." Now I know the difference. If it turns out good I will share the recipe with you, of course. Wish me luck!
While you need a little luck cooking good "Solyanka," you don't really need any luck wearing printed skinny jeans. All you need is to know the basic rules of what to wear them with. I shouldn't call them "rules" because there are no rules when it comes to personal styling, but I would say "tips" that can help you wear printed jeans with more confidence. Here, I'm displaying one of the safest ways to wear them. The safest bet would be to stick with plain colored pieces since the jeans have patterns already. You kinda want to calm down the crazy patterns and bring some flow to your entire look. As you can see, I'm wearing the diamond printed skinny jeans with the plain black sweatshirt ,Vans and a giant fabric tote. It's a totally run-errands or a grab-a-cup-of-coffee-with-a-friend kinda look, comfortable yet interesting (not boring) outfit. I guess, that's all I have for now. Have a wonderful day! See you all soon:)
Forever21 black sweatshirt, H&M printed skinny jeans, Vans sneakers and a random giant tote 
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment