Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cropped Denim Jacket Look










Hi everyone! Today's post won't be long. Promise. It's 8:42 pm here in New York and I am feeling little tired. And while I am writing "I am feeling tired" I actually felt even more tired as if my body has been waiting for me to say it all day. Yes, I admit it, I do feel tired. But it's the good kind of exhaustion. It's the kind when you feel satisfied with yourself and with what you've done at the end of the day. Because, you did the best  you could for today. Hehe. See, how I convinced myself  to focus on what I've done today instead of focusing on the exhaustion itself? I am such a trickster!
I wish I could convince the cold weather to wait a little so I could wear light jackets and dresses little longer. Only a few days ago I could wear this cropped denim jacket with the striped dress. *Deep Sigh* And now it's too cold to wear this kind of outfit. See, how I'm starting to complain again? Ok, one good thing that the cold weather has brought was the craving for soup. And I had a really good Beef Barley soup today. Yum. I can still taste it in my mouth. Ok, few words on the outfit. Seriously, I was gonna right a short post with the outfit details only, and look at me now talking about Beef Barley soup. I just complained again, I guess.
Let me quickly wrap it up before I start writing about what I saw and how I felt in Central Park today. So, I really love  this cropped denim jacket for its versatility. This is only one of the gazillion ways you can wear the jacket with. You can wear it over long/short dresses, with skinny jeans, shorts, skirts, leggings I mean the list can go on and on. You know, how they say that every  girl must own a little black dress aka LBD. I think every girl must own a little cropped denim jacket because you will wear it a lot more often than your LBD. That's all I can say for now. Hope you enjoyed my "short" post. Have a great day or night! See you guys soon.
Strawberry denim jacket, Rampage striped dress, Elie Tahari wedges and a handmade cross-body bag from Kyrgyzstan. Oh, the bracelet is handmade too. I bought in New York.
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment