Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blue Stripes







Hi everyone! Hope life is treating you well, and vise verse. The weather in New York has been extremely sporadic. One day it was down-jacket-cold, and the next day it got almost flip-flops warm. Now, the temperature dropped significantly. You might be wondering why I always talk about the weather, "Is she a weatherman?" No, I am certainly not. It's because the weather pretty much determines my looks of the day. When it is warm I can wear something lighter, and when it is not I have to wear something warm. So, taking the weather into consideration before deciding what to wear can be helpful.
Even though, I am not the one who should be talking about the weather appropriate outfits:). If you've read the previous post, you know what I'm talking about. Those of you who live in warm places don't have to deal with this kind of problem. If you think it's a problem in the first place. Despite it's outfit dilemmas, I like winter. Especially, around Christmas time. Are you guys ready for Christmas yet? But, I guess we have to go through Thanksgiving first right? For now, let's enjoy this blue striped look. These beautiful shots were taken in one of those warm days. It was extremely sunny and some shots came out too bright. But you can still enjoy the liveliness of the pictures taken by my beloved brother:). Enjoy your day!
Zara skinny jeans, H&M striped sweater, Abercrombie shirt, Tommy Hilfiger booties, handmade bag
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment