Monday, November 18, 2013

Legit






Hey guys! Hope your weekend is going well. I am trying to stay productive by working out and creating new outfits. Also, thinking of  yoga regularly. I've been mediating for twenty minutes every morning and I really like it. It helps you to stay focused throughout the day. I will let you know when I do it for 30 days straight. Tomorrow will be my 7th day. So far so good. The weather was absolutely beautiful today making me want to take a longer walk. Good thing, I live in New York where distances are long and it requires you to walk a lot. I love walking.
As you've noticed, I've been into bright colors lately. And this look reflects the "brightness" of my mood at that particular time. Here, I didn't really try to tone the colors down. Instead, I tried to create a dynamic flow by adding more color. The hat really brings all the pieces and colors together. We don't mind a little Hip-Hop in our looks, right? Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Please, feel free to comment down below. Thank you, see you soon!
Forever21 faux leather jacket, H&M green sweater, Strawberry acid jeans, Tommy Hilfiger wedge booties, Neff hat.
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment