Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pink Puffer Jacket






Hi guys! How's your week going? Hope you are having a good time. Today is one of those cold sunny days in New York. Most of the time you see me dressed weather inappropriate. Not because I do it intentionally, but because I always overestimate or underestimate the New York weather. When I think that it's not that cold outside, it turns out to be extremely cold. And when I assume that it should be cold and dress up like a panda it usually happens to be warm. Oh, well, this is something I can totally live with...
This is one of the street chic looks that will keep you warm and stylish. The pink Abercrombie jacket is super light-weighted and warm. I wore the jacket with Abercrombie sweatpant leggings. These leggings are the most comfortable leggings I've ever worn in  my entire life. No kidding. Great for long flights and road trips. I love how this outfit  felt  soo cozy. It's like walking around in your PJ's. You don't always have to wear heels and skinny tight jeans in order to feel fab, right? Sometimes, it's nice to dress down. I've gotta run now. I'll see you guys soon. Stay warm in your hearts!
Abercrombie jacket, Abercrombie tee, Abercrombie leggings, Steve Madden sneaker wedges, my brother's hat:) Looks good on me, right?
xoxo,
Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment