Thursday, December 5, 2013

Black & White Chic

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





Hi guys! How have you been? Hope you are having a great week. I am enjoying today's foggy weather. It looks cold outside, but it actually pretty warm. This kind of damp foggy warm weather would be ideal for me if it was up to me.  It is one of many things I cannot take control of , which is fine with me anyways. But, just imagine if you could change the weather depending on your mood. One day you wake up and feel like you want snow and all of a sudden it starts snowing. Wouldn't it be awesome? Maybe someone will invent some sort of machine that can change the weather  in your own surroundings in the future. While you  swim in your pool, your neighbor next door can make a snowman in his/her backyard. Just imagine! It will probably  happen when people run out of all the resources and when there won't be any plants left on Earth. Haha. I know I'm bad. So, we better take care of our environment now. But, hey, who knew that we could make our houses freezing cold before AC's (air conditioners) were invented? Everything is possible. Although, it is way too far ahead.

For now let's worry about what's happening around us. And you are in 2013 on the planet Earth reading Toscha's blogpost called "Black & White Chic."  I know I know I have some psychic abilities in me as well:) Hehe. Ok, I think I am being overly silly today. Let me talk about what I'm wearing here. I wore all black with a white shirt. So, I've been wearing this cotton shirt a lot lately. I think if I had a "must-haves" list then a long-sleeved white shirt would definitely be on that list. I never knew that it could be so versatile, and in addition it can go basically with anything. So, if you don't know what to buy, buy a white shirt. White shirts are not made for office only. You can wear them with denim, suede, leather etc. Speaking of leather, this faux leather jacket that I'm wearing here is one of my favorite items in my closet. It fits me so well that I don't even feel its weight on me. This is how you know that you've found your perfect leather jacket. Hope you enjoyed this post and the pictures. Have a great day/night! And I will see you guys soon.


Abercrombie shirt, Forever21 faux-leather jacket, Guess pants, Steve Madden sneaker wedges, my friend Becca's headband (thank you).

Note: this post has been posted on www.thehappyhandsandfeet.com as well (my other blog). 

xo,

Toscha


2 comments: