Friday, December 13, 2013

Olive Green Love



Hi guys! Hope you guys are doing well. Needless to say, but I've been super busy lately. And I am still reminding myself not to forget to enjoy little moments. Most importantly, I have not forgotten about you guys. Good news, we are expanding. New subscribers every day which I'm greatful for. It means my work is being recognized and there are people who like what I do. Thank you for subscribing and joining to thehappyhandsandfeet.com. You can definitely join to styletoscha.blogspot.com. I have a lot more to offer and it's just the beginning.

Speaking of the beginnings, how are you going to begin 2014? Have you made your new year's resolution yet? I'm in the process of sorting through the things I would want to achieve this coming year. Once Christmas is over I should be able to specify my plans for 2014. And the way I specify is I write down everything in my notebook. It helps me to get rid of of the vagueness and to clarify how I want to actualize the plans I've made for the future. Everybody has different kinds of goal-setting methods. Some people like to draw pictures of their goals, others like to create an inspiration board to remind themselves what needs to be accomplished. What is your method? Do you have one?

But, when it comes to creating looks I don't plan ahead. I just come to my closet and skim through the  clothes hanging in my closet and start taking out the pieces that might work together. For example, this olive green look was created in about 5 minutes. And I was pleased by the result. First, I pulled out the peplum top that my mom bought in Turkey. Then I instantly knew that I had a skirt that matched with the skirt. And the corset style summer crop top was added for that touch of Toscha. lol.

I thought I didn't have anything that would say "Oh, that's how Toscha would style." But, I think I actually do. I just realized that I like to add something confusingly complementing. I knew I liked some sort of twists to the looks I create, but it's becoming more apparent now. As strange as it may sound, but styling actually is helping me to get to know myself better. Hope you guys enjoyed this long post. Have a wonderful day or night. See you soon.

Zara peplum top, Tjmaxx crop top, American Outfitters skirt, Steve Madden sneaker wedges, handmade silver earrings from Kyrgyz Republic, don't remember the bracelet's brand (sorry).

Note: same post has been posted on www.TheHappyHandsAndFeet.com

xo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment