Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Denim






These pictures were shot at night by my brother. We had fun while shooting. He pretended that he was a professional photographer and I pretended that I was a professional model. After quiet a few unsuccessful shots he asked me to stop posing and just be myself and relax, which I did. It actually helped a lot. I let go the role-playing and tried to be myself as much as it was possible at that moment. I started dancing, walking back and forth, jumping around until I got out of hand completely:)

A little bit about the outfit... A lot of the times, I cannot explain why I mixed and matched certain items, but after I style and create a complete look it just feels right. I don't usually follow any rules and don't really have any accessories that I'm attached to. At least for now. It all depends on my mood. I think the denim jacket and the polka dot shirt perfectly complemented each other. Squares meet polka dots kinda situation was going on there.

Also, I like handmade accessories a lot.The cross-shoulder bag with tribal ornaments is one of the handmade items I own. I have a lot of little hand sewn cross-shoulder bags, clutches, hats and earrings mostly from Kyrgyzstan. Yes, I am Kyrgyz. I live in New York now. Hope you enjoyed my mumbling. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day or night, depending on where you are. Don't forget to comment and subscribe;)

Strawberry jacket, Ben Sherman shirt, Zara skinny jeans and Steve Madden wedge sneakers

P.S. This outfit post was transferred from www.TheHappyHandsAndFeet.com (my other blog). This post was one of the first fashion posts on the blog. Note: Some modifications were made to the blogpost. 

xo,

Toscha


No comments:

Post a Comment