Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Outfit









Hi guys! This is my first post on StyleToscha. Yay, excited to try this out! Hope you guys had an amazing Thanksgiving day. I still have leftovers in my fridge:) As I had planned, I had a piece of turkey and a warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream.  Most importantly, I took my time to simply say "Thank you, God" and literally listed everything I am grateful for. Right after Thanksgiving was over I started thinking of Christmas. And here's the proof! Christmas-themed outfit. I used green and red colors to make it look chritmasy. Do I look like like a Christmas Tree? Nuh, probably not. I need some sparkles. I will post a sprarkly look closer to Christmas. For now, enjoy this colorful ensemble. 

So, from now on I will be posting two separate posts. One post will be on www.TheHappyHandsAndFeet.com and another post will be posted here on styletoscha.blogspot.com.     TheHappyHandsAndFeet was originally created for nail arts and for sharing tips on how to beatify our hands and feet. Later on, I realized that I am smell sensitive and can't really work much with nail polishes. That's where I switched to styling. I always loved mixing and matching outfits and had a good fashion sense. So, that is basically how my fashion journey began. I will try to transfer all other posts from www.TheHappyHandsAndFeet.com here. Stay keep in touch guys. Please, feel free to comment and ask questions if you have any. Hope you enjoyed the pics. Have a great day/ night! See you soon. 

H&M shirt, TJmaxx dress and tights, Abercrombie cardigan, Tommy Hilfiger booties. Oh, and a handmade bag from Kyrgyzstan. 

xo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment