Saturday, March 29, 2014

Blue Polka Dots








Hi loves! Hope you guys are doing well. Also, I really hope that you are living your dream life. If not, then you are working on it, right? Needless to say, but I will still say it:) Life is too short to feel miserable. And while I am typing these words I am reminding myself to enjoy life as well. We, as human beings should work to keep the spark on every single day. I would like to paraphrase one of my favorite Kyrgyz writers, Chinghiz Aytmatov's words. He said, that the most difficult challenge for a human being is to wake up every day and be a human being. I did my best to translate the meaning of the quote as close as it was possible to its original meaning. It sounds much better in Kyrgyz or Russian, but I hope you guys got the point. 

Being a human being may not be easy, but styling a shirt with polka-dots is easy peasy lemon squeasy:) You can wear a polka-dot shirt with jeans, dress pants and skirts. So, you can also match the entire outfit to the color of the dots on the shirt or to the base color of the shirt. You can also do both, like I did here. So I am wearing a white shirt with blue polka dots. I used both colors, white and blue. I paired it with a mini denim skirt (which is blue) and a long white blazer. There are also black dots on the shirt. I could have also combined it with something black. It is all about combining the pieces and creating a flow to our entire look. We may have our closets full of clothes and still feel like we have nothing to wear. Well, the good news is we have a lot of clothes and we can wear one single item many times but different ways. Hope you enjoyed the post. Have a wonderful day and night! Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you soon! 

Ben Sherman shirt, H&M blazer, I bought the skirt in China many years ago:) Stuart Weitzmen shoes, and the hat is from Kyrgyzstan. 

For a different kind polka-dot shirt look click here

Same skirt different look here

Shop for similar items: Shirt, Blazer , Skirt
At affordable prices:  Shirt, Blazer, Skirt

xoxo, 

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment