Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bright Patterns








Hi everyone! Hope life is being good to you all. It is still cold in New York which makes me crave for warmer weather more than ever. Good thing we don't live in caves anymore. At least we can stay in our warm houses and watch movies, read books, cook and even exercise. As long as what we do makes us happy. 
One of many things that make me happy is bright patterns like the ones on the dress I'm wearing here. I am a big sucker for patterns. When I saw this dress on a hanger I couldn't pass by it. I bought this dress on sale, I think, 3 years ago or maybe even 4. The fabric texture is not my favorite since it's polyester mixed with other stretchy fabric. Unlike silk and cotton, polyester is made out of  synthetic material. It's better not to wear polyester when it's too hot because it's not as breathable as other natural fabrics. But, the point is I still bought the dress because of it's patterns and design and I wore it only once for a special occasion where everybody loved the dress. To be honest, I still like the dress very much. It feels comfortable too. Hope you enjoyed this post. Have a great day/night! Thanks for stopping by!

Here are the similar items if you liked the overall look and would like to get something similar:
Dress, Cropped Cardigan

xoxo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment