Saturday, March 15, 2014

Squares And Diamonds




 


Hi everyone! It's Saturdaaay!!! And it's finally warming up here in New York. I can wear flats and spring colors very soon, can't wait. For now enjoy this squares with diamonds combo. This kind of vintage-like recycled denim jacket can be a practical addition to your spring wardrobe. I mean any denim jacket works, but we want it to be interesting with a little twist. I combined it with a geometric patterned dress that's been hanging in my closet for at least 5 years. 

There are many beautiful geometric patterned dresses available online and in-stores. If you have never worn geometric patterned clothes then you should definitely try. Again, I apologize for not knowing the brands of the clothes I'm wearing here. The dress is ancient and it has no inside tag. But I am putting links down below for similar styles. So no worries. Hope you enjoyed the look. Have a great day/night! I'll see you guys soon! 

I'm wearing BCBG shoes here



xoxo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment