Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Dress






Hi loves! Hope you are having an awesome weekend. As for me, I am enjoying today's breezy weather.Today I went shoe shopping and found a beautiful pair of nude heels. Can't wait to share them with you. For now, you get to enjoy the beauty of the dress I'm wearing here.Of course, there are many many ways to style a floral dress. But this is one of the simplest and safest ways to wear it, especially, when it's still kinda cold outside. What I love about this look is that we don't have to spend too much time getting ready. So, put on a simple floral dress, opaque black tights, black ankle boots and voila! Now, we are ready to have fun. Life is too short not to look our best. So let's try to look our best every day. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Have a great weekend and I will see you soon! 

Forever21 dress, BCBG shoes

Shop for similar items: Dress
At affordable prices : Dress

xoxo, 

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment