Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MAN UP!













Hi everyone! Hope your week is going well. As you see, I've already passed the flowery-powery-cutie phase:). This post is about "manly" pieces. It's nice to be able to feel the freedom of expressing yourself through any gender's wardrobe. I think we females were given the natural gift of transforming "boring" pieces into something beautiful and interesting just by putting it on our beautiful bodies. Don't get me wrong, I love how clothes sit on men. Especially, suits. I love men in suits. In my ideal world all men would wear suits and ties every day. Even when they go grocery shopping. lol. 

But, let's come back to our real world where women can wear men's clothes and look amazingly beautiful. There are plenty loose and straight fit pieces specifically designed for women who like man's/loose style. For example, here, I am wearing a simple white cotton tee and a straight fit pants paired with heels, but you can wear it with a pair of good sneakers. Don't be scared to experiment. You gotta MAN UP a little! Hope you enjoyed the look. Thanks. I'll see you soon. 

Hanes white tee, Mexx pants, Stuart Weitzman shoes

Shop for similar items: White Tee, Corduroy Pants, Shoes
Shop for similar items at affordable prices: White Tee, Corduroy Pants, Shoes

xoxo, 

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment