Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tomboy-ish Style






Hi my beautiful peeps! Hope life is being good to you. Here's another "manly" look. I don't know why I keep calling it "manly," maybe because I am wearing my brother's clothes:) But, I don't think his clothes are making me look like a man or masculine. If we called it a "tomboy-ish" look, it would probably sound better. As you can see here, I'm wearing high heels and usually tomboys don't wear heels and that's where the "-ish" comes in. However, this is not a scientific definition:) And if I said that tomboys usually don't wear heels, it doesn't mean they don't. Just saying, you know:) 
This is one of the easy peasy looks that anyone can wear.  A pair of boyfriend jeans with a cotton shirt can be easily put together in seconds. For more casual look you can wear it with sneakers, flats or sandals depending on the weather. That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed the look. And, thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day/night. I'll see you soon! 

Mexx shirt, Nine Way Homme Jeans and Stuart Weitzman shoes

Shop for similar items: Boyfriend Jeans, Shirt, Shoes
Affordable prices: Boyfriend Jeans, Shirt, Shoes

xoxo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment