Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Flower Power Skirt Look







Hey loves! Hope you are enjoying your week so far. You already know that I'm ready for Spring. This time I'm wearing a floral print mini skirt with a striped tank top and a cotton white shirt. I also attached a matching flower piece to the shirt to spice up the look a bit. I know Spring is around the corner, but if you are impatient just like me wear your skirts with opaque tights for shmexier look;) The last picture is just me being silly:) Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Have a great week! I'll see you guys soon.

Abercrombie cotton shirt, Abercrombie tank top, Forever21 skirt (I think, not sure), BCBG shoes

Shop for similar styles: Skirt, Shirt, Striped Tank Top, Peep-Toe Ankle Boots

Similar styles at affordable prices: Skirt, Shirt, Striped Tank Top, Peep-Toe Ankle Boots

xoxo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment